GRANT AMOUNT and TERMS
Grant Area #1 to a $ 3,000 maximum
Grant Area #2 to a $ 3,000 maximum
Apply for only what you need. You do not need to apply for the maximum amount unless you require it.
NOTE: 4Cs SEED Grants may be combined with other sources of funding, however financial reporting for the SEED Grant must include only the approved costs as outlined in the application to 4Cs Foundation.
GRANT DURATION: Up to 1 year (from start of project.) Projects cannot start before funding is approved.
NOTE: 10% of the funding will be held back, to be paid upon satisfactory review of the final report.
TYPES OF COSTS FUNDED
All costs funded by a SEED grant must be eligible and necessary to carry out the described project.
Direct Project Costs
- Direct personnel costs (new or maintained staff positions funded specifically for the project)
- Direct non-personnel costs - purchased services or fees
- Workshop/meetings/convening space rental costs
- Supplies, materials and equipment required for the project
- Travel (for participants - usually bus tickets)
- Childcare (to a maximum of $25.00 / per person per session)
- Overhead and Administration (up to 10% of the total grant)
TYPES OF COSTS NOT FUNDED:
- Requests to fund a previously or currently offered program or project
- Requests that do not broadly align with an 4Cs Grant Result and do not align with an 4Cs Priority Outcome
- Renovations, repairs, new buildings, office equipment